I've made a number of updates to the BizArk framework for another project that I'm also releasing today (stay tuned).
- New API for SharpZipLib. I didn't like how you had to work with streams and how the zip directory structure was built, so I created an API that hopefully makes it easier.
- Email API. I created a simple API for sending email using the MAPI32 MAPISendMail function (no need to allocate/deallocate memory!). Supports To, CC, BCC, attachments, subject, body, and either direct send using the users email client or display the users email client.
- You can now save and restore a CmdLineObject from an xml file.
- CmdLineObject can be displayed in a PropertyGrid. Base properties are not browsable.
- Added ConvertEx.IsEmpty. This method determines if a value is empty. A value is empty if it is null, DBNull, or matches a MinValue, MaxValue, or Empty static field on the class (except for char which checks for '\0'. You can register empty values for any type by calling ConvertEx.RegisterEmptyValue.
- Added ArrayExt.RemoveEmpties. This method removes empty elements in an array based on ConvertEx.IsEmpty.
- Many other changes as well...